You can purchase the Integration Hub application subscription from Walldorf Solutions at any time to keep up with your business needs.
The Integration Hub supports subscription-based licensing. The customer needs to pay a recurring subscription fee in order to use the product. Customers will not be able to use the Integration Hub application and unable to perform the upgrades if the subscription period is expired.
To purchase an Integration Hub application subscription, perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to the https://walldorfsolutions.com/store.
All available Integration Hub application products are displayed. Also, economical bundled subscription options are also available.
2. Hover the cursor over an application, then click Add to cart. This will take you to a page confirming that the selected application is in your cart. Similarly, you may add more application subscriptions to your cart.
3. On the cart page, you can change a quantity if you’d like to purchase more than one quantity of an application subscription.
4. Click Proceed to Checkout.
5. If you are already logged in at www.walldorfsolutions.com
, then complete the Order
by providing the payment method
details (Credit Card or Purchase Order) information and choose Buy Now
6. Otherwise, complete the account registration process by providing the Billing details and Additional information and then choose Buy Now.
7. After you’ve completed your order, you are prompted with the order details, download link, and subscription information.
8. Also, you will receive an Order Confirmation email with the subscription details and Production & Sandbox keys as applicable.
The Sandbox license key is delivered if applicable for product subscription and is valid for 30 days, After the time period the Sandbox license key will be expired and you need to contact support to renew the Sandbox license on a need basis.
The credit card entered during checkout will be saved in the customer account, and future renewal orders will be placed automatically unless canceled by the user.
Managing the Integration Hub licenses
The application allows you to activate the new licenses or deactivate the existing licenses or changing the sandbox system to a production system using the Manage license option. With the Manage License option, you can also get the updated license ...
How to assign the Integration Hub licenses to your application
To assign the subscription license to the Integration hub application, perform the following: 1. In the Integration Hub Administration Console, in the Dashboard menu, in the Customers area, choose the Add New Customer button. For more information, ...
How to manage your Integration Hub subscriptions
Customers who buy Integration hub application subscription can view and manage their subscriptions from their Customer Account (https://walldorfsolutions.com/my-account). After logging in, Click My Account, and then My Subscriptions. All ...
What is the Integration Hub
The Integration Hub is a concept and technical platform for seamlessly connecting SAP software with established business applications and integrating relevant processes. Applications can be integrated via the hub to improve SAP software functionality ...
Logging On to the Integration Hub Administration Console
The Administration Console menu and URL is accessible based on the solution to be installed option selected in the installer during Installation: If the user chooses, Both (Intercompany Integration Solution and Integration Hub) To launch the ...