To activate/deactivate the new licenses or retrieving the latest license information from the license server perform the following:
In the Administration Console, in the top menu bar, choose the Setup option. In the left frame, choose the Manage License option.
Manage License page is displayed.
- Select the SLD Category.
- In the activate section, in case if you would like to replace the existing license i.e. converting the sandbox system to the production system. Then provide the new license information as Email, System Type, and new License Key on Activate section and choose Save.
- In the deactivate section, in case if you would like to change your system hardware or move the application to another system then you should first deactivate or returns the existing license, Type the existing License Key information on Deactivate Tab and choose Save.
- On deactivation, the license count reinstates and you can use the license key in another system.
- The Deactivation confirmation prompt appears. Choose Yes, to confirm the deactivation.
Afterward, the license gets released and solution deployment gets deactivated.
- In the Refresh License Info section, in case, if you would like to retrieve the latest license information from the license server. You may require to manually refresh the license definition in case of any manual upgrade in your subscription to apply it with immediate effect. Choose the Submit button.
In case of a system crash, you should contact the application support team to get the new license key.
Allocating the Intercompany Solution license to User
To allocate the intercompany license to users, perform the following:
In the Administration Console, in the top menu bar, choose the Setup option. In the left frame, choose the User Allocation option.
User Allocation page is displayed.
In the User Allocation page, select the SLD Category.