The application allows you to activate the new licenses or deactivate the existing licenses or changing the sandbox system to a production system using the Manage license option.With the Manage License option, you can also get the updated license information from the license server immediately. You may require to manually refresh the license definition in case of any manual upgrade in your subscription to apply it with immediate effect. Otherwise, the system is designed to auto-update the license information periodically.To activate/deactivate the new licenses, perform the following:
- Right-click the Shopify logo on the template and Choose Manage Licenses.
- In the deactivate Tab, in case if you would like to change your system hardware or move the application to another system then you should first deactivate or returns the existing license, Choose the existing License Key information on Deactivate Tab and choose to Apply.On deactivation, the license count reinstates and you can use the license key in another system.
- The Deactivation confirmation prompt appears. Choose Yes, to confirm the deactivation.
- Afterward, the license gets released and solution deployment gets deactivated.
- In the refresh Tab, in case if you would like to retrieve the latest license information from the license server. You may require to manually refresh the license definition in case of any manual upgrade in your subscription to apply it with immediate effect. Choose the Refresh button.Similarly, you may activate/deactivate or retrieve the latest license information from the license server on other integration hub templates as well.NoteIn case of a system crash, you should contact the application support team to get the new license key.